Let’s face it, a lot of us aren’t fresh out of college anymore. Personally, I’m already going into my 30s and it’s difficult not to ignore the noticeable thinning of my hair and the slow but inevitable creep of my hairline higher and higher.
Men are more likely to go bald. It’s a generally accepted truth. However, there are a lot of things that factor into your lifestyle pattern that when addressed can help remedy hair loss.
- Stress is the most common factor in temporary hair loss.
- Incorrect use of hair products with harmful chemicals
- Childbirth also causes temporary hair loss
- Cosmetic procedures such as Rebonding, Perming, Bleaching and Dyeing
- Autoimmune diseases such as Alopecia.
- Medical treatment such as chemotherapy and Beta-blockers
- Medical conditions such as Lupus, Diabetes, Anorexia and Anemia can also cause hair loss
Salons offer a lot of treatments, but many fixes are just temporary. What if you need something a little more effective?
Novuhair thinks it has the answer, combining 19 natural ingredients, including moringa oleifera, panax ginseng, virgin coconut oil and the natural essences of rosemary and peppermint.
By increasing the flow of nutrients and improving blood circulation to the scalp, Novuhair helps combat hair loss and thinning, and can even contribute to the stimulation of hair growth.
To help better understand your hair though, you might want to take advantage of a series of free hair and scalp analysis sessions from Novuhair, which you can inquire about via their hotlines at 4136570 and 09228830575. You can also check out at Novuhair.com or on their social media accounts at Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.